среда, 7 мая 2014 г.

About my health



I have always been lucky about my health. I have sprained my ankle, but I have never broken a bone or an arm. I sometimes have colds in summer and hay fever in spring, but I have never had flu or asthma. My problem is that I carry too much, that`s why I often feel depressed, irritable and I do occasionally feel a little bit on edge. Moreover, I have problems sleeping and usually feel under the weather. To keep healthy, I do regular exercise, every evening I go jogging. But I don`t have a good diet. I always eat what I want and I really love junk food. In my opinion, the most dangerous disease in my country, esspecially in my town - Chelyabinsk is cancer. Each year the risk of this disease become more and more higher. That happens because of our environment (the main cause) and because of our unhealthy lifestyles. 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий